Historic Touring Car Race Preparation
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
- We are often asked to put up links for various web sites. Whilst we are very happy to do so it
would be appreciated if the subscriber would consider the following:-
- A link will be put up at your request if you operate a classic or historic motorsport related
website. Or if you are a supplier to Ken Clarke Motorsport or you are a customer of Ken Clarke Motorsport.
- We will put up your link for no charge if your site is operated wholly on a non-profit basis, i.e.,
fan-sites, enthusiast sites and so on. We only ask that you reciprocate. Should you not reciprocate the link will be removed
after a period of 1 month.
- If you have a commercial site, i.e. you run it as a business, or otherwise make money out of it in some
way, or it is advertising a commercial venture (such as this site) then we will make a charge of £5.00 per link per annum. The
charge is payable in advance on a yearly basis.
- All links are based on one gif or jpeg image. This shall be 200 x 100 pixels maximum (landscape
format). Should you require us to format your banner there will be an additional one off charge of £5.00.
- All charges associated with links are non refundable should your business change or should you decide
not to continue with the linking.
- By requesting a link to our site you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the conditions
of this policy.